Thursday, March 04, 2004

ABA assesment in the morning

3-2-04
Finally! After having had to cancel the first appointment in mid-February, we are going in tomorrow. The assesment takes about three hours. I hope to get caught up on some paperwork while I wait. I may even be able to draft the grant application letter that could result in up to $2500 in aid for Abby's treatment. Hopefully, she'll be as cooperative as she needs to be for them to get a true picture of her strengths and weaknesses. Emma Jean is in for a fun day with my SIL and her little cousin Gus, who is three weeks her junior. Barb has been wanting to help out in some way for a while, but Beans can be so unpredictable I had been hesitant about calling on her. We'll see how it goes. If it works out, then it may not be a big deal that we lost Wednesdays at MDO. Anyway, I am glad to get this part rolling. Pray for an opening in the program soon! Thanks ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • International Day of Prayer for Autism & Asperger's Syndrome