Sunday, October 02, 2005

my sweet Bean

She tries so hard and is acutely aware of her shortcomings. I forget that sometimes in the midst of what feels like our daily battles.
Today I was trying to get her to retell something to me that we had just discussed (frustrating for both parties to say the least, but necessary unfortunately) and this is what she said to my request:

"But Mommy, I am not good at words. I can't make them work from my brain in my mouth."

I am thankful for this bit of insight today.Please pray for me to be more mindful.
__________________
Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, so we may sing for joy to the end of our lives. Give us gladness in proportion to our former misery! Replace the evil years with good. Let us see your miracles again; let our children see your glory at work. And may the Lord our God show us his approval and make our efforts successful. Yes, make our efforts successful!
Psalm 90:14-17

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • International Day of Prayer for Autism & Asperger's Syndrome