Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Good news! PTL!


In keeping with Jimmy and my conversation last night I spoke with Gioia, the girls' OT about Abby and she said that she is up for re-evaluation in March and believes that as long as we stayed on top of a few areas, that Abby could likely be released in April. YAY!
That means $165/week less. Though, adding speech will bump it back up some, but still...it will be some less. If nothing else then hopefully at least less time at Lakewood every week. I am there four days a week as it stands now. My real prayer is that we could find a new home in the perfect ISD and get ST through the school, but first things first..
I am so proud of her!When we started she was so hypotonic and had intolerant. No appropriate play just lined things up. In some areas she was so low in that at her six month re-eval, despite having improved 300%, she was still deficient!
Anyway, all praise to the father and yay, yay, yay! I think I might be seeing some light at the end of the tunnel.
Thanks for your continued support and prayers.
I don't know where we'd be without them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • International Day of Prayer for Autism & Asperger's Syndrome