Tuesday, January 03, 2006

my little know it all



So this morning I was sitting in my chair working on my Bible study and Abby wanted to know what a certain part of the study material said. It was the recap, but I explained it as a summary saying that it took all the material that I read on the previous pages and condensed it. From way across the house in the dining room Emma Jean, who was coloring and not at all involved with anything either Abby or I were doing in the living room, pipes up, with great authority of course, "No, that's not right. A summary is a ship that goes under water to look at things and uses a parrot to look at what is on top of the water while it's down there."
Oh this child! She asks me how to spell a word then argues with me about the spelling.

And people wonder why I am crazy.
__________________

You crown the year with a bountiful harvest; even the hard pathways overflow with abundance. Psalm 65:11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • International Day of Prayer for Autism & Asperger's Syndrome