Saturday, October 08, 2005

I am not superstitious

And I don't believe in 'jinxes,' but I have been halfway afraid to report something. Suddenly I am ashamed of myself for being so selfish when the glory isn't mine to do anything with but share anyway.
when will I learn????

For the past nine days now, Abby has been rocking and rolling! Just a super fun, funny, silly, affectionate, normal(ish) little girl. One major wing-ding in eight days! She has been letting me give her her shots and vitamins without a big ta-do and she has even been telling little jokes. Her language skills...OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! Eye contact...suddenly improved like 70%. Incredible burst of growth seemingly out of nowhere. I am so awed by her right now I can barely shut my yap. I am agog in wonder.
Praise God! And thank you to all my prayer warriors. You guys are so awesome and such a blessing to my family. I love you man!



__________________





Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, so we may sing for joy to the end of our lives. Give us gladness in proportion to our former misery! Replace the evil years with good. Let us see your miracles again; let our children see your glory at work. And may the Lord our God show us his approval and make our efforts successful. Yes, make our efforts successful!

Psalm 90:14-17

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • International Day of Prayer for Autism & Asperger's Syndrome