Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Emma Jean has put the birds around here on notice...

She made this sign and posted it the other day:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She also made one warning the wind to cool it, but it blew away before I could photograph it, LOL. I asked her if she actually thought she could quiet the wind and she replied, "Well, yeah. Maybe. Why not?"
Remember, this is the child who told me that she wanted to BE Jesus when she grew up. Maybe she was practicing with the wind thing.

Abby, ever the animal lover, made this sign:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She said it was so if anyone lost their kitty, they would know that it would be safe here. She posted it in the backyard. Not sure how many folks will see it. LOL

Little loves. Both of them are my little loves.

I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
John 10:10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • International Day of Prayer for Autism & Asperger's Syndrome