Tuesday, March 16, 2004

whoo-hoo!

3-15
There is an opening for Abby part-time in the treatment center beginning March 23rd!!! I am so happy for her, for all of us really.
She will go from 9-4 Tuesdays and Thursdays until there is a full-time position available. She has never been away from me like this before. I know it will be difficult for her at first, but I truly believe that this place is blessed and that ABA combined with the SI therapy on Mondays and Wednesdays are going to work miracles. This means I will get a meaningful break on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the near future. Beans is in MDO during the same time slots. I am so ready for some room to breathe. Thanks for your support and for your prayers. God is good and His timing is perfect. We are going to keep petitioning Him for a full-time opening soon.Ya-hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • International Day of Prayer for Autism & Asperger's Syndrome